With house prices rising, more and more people are looking to extend the space in their own home and have naturally looked toward their loft space. There is a growing realisation however that converting a damp and dingy basement can be a more cost effective alternative which often creates a larger useable space and as a result basement waterproofing is becoming increasingly popular.
We carry out remedial works following leaks from burst pipes or flooding by contaminated ground water and the eradication of the associated salt deposits.
- Rising and penetrating damp
- Walls and floors
- Epoxy resin floor membranes applied
- Specialist re-plastering and waterproof external renders
- Basement and cellar tanking specialists
- Complete basement renovations
- Pumping system installation
For further information regarding any of our services, please contact us today. Speak to a member of our team to discuss your requirements and receive a free no-obligation quotation.
- Fast track renovation of problem walls in commercial premises
- Damp party walls
- Dry rot, wet rot and all aspects of beetle infestation and timber preservation
- Resin timber repairs
- Structural crack repairs
- Helifix and Tribar systems
- Associated re-pointing
- Reactive maintenance
- Repair of social housing stock